Saturday, May 11, 2013

Week 2 - Day 6

Today was a great day besides the the Econ Exam. I have about 90% of it done and have to finish it tomorrow because it's due tomorrow night at 11:59PM. After this class is done I only have four classes left of my MBA and I will officially be done before Christmas this year. YAY!

Food

Today I did great eating. I had greek yogurt with 1/2 a banana and granola for breakfast. Then made some stuffed red peppers for lunch and tilapia for dinner. I like to stuff my red peppers with ground turkey, salsa, black beans, and 1/2 can of fat free re-fried beans. This is also how I make my tacos. This is one of our favorite meals and is extremely easy to make and is always good for left overs.

TJ has been doing really well at his low carb diet. He is down about 10 pounds in one week, which is awesome, but scares me. I hope he is able to keep it off after he reaches his goal.

Workout

I did my 4 mile run this morning in the rain and wind. It was pretty brutal, but I managed to complete it in 38:17. This is an average pace of 9:33 per mile. In order to reach my goal of running a 1/2 marathon in under 2 hours I need an average pace of 9:00 minute miles. I'm hoping as the weight comes off it will be easier to run faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment