Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 5 - Day 7

Today was a pretty good day. I went to a wedding expo in Brookfield with my friend who is getting married in two years (she is an early planner). We then went to Coopers Nest to use a gift certificate I received for a free wine tasting for four.

Food

Today I did OK eating. For breakfast I had one of my vegan blueberry/banana pancakes with strawberries. After the Wedding expo we went wine tasting at Coopers Nest. I ended up buying a bottle of German wine that is similar to Riesling, and I joined their wine club. So I will be getting one bottle of wine every month! YAY.. Then for lunch I had chicken and broccoli stir fry. Not the best option, but it could have been worse. I also forgot to mention at the wedding expo there was some cake and ice cream that I tasted.

Workout

I ran five miles this morning in 43:37, which is an average of 8:43 per mile. This is record time for me, so I was thrilled. My new running shoes were also a big help. I didn't have any pains after my run and I felt great. Hopefully I can keep this up until the 1/2 marathon in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment